The soft end of the BUD E-Pen can be used as a touch pen with touch-screen electronics.
• Choose between several flavors of Tasty Vape (10ml with 100mg CBD)
The BUD Touch is a light, slim and easy to carry vaporizer. For those looking to test out our CBD vape oils, the BUD Touch is a great starting point with little commitment. As a unique perk, the soft end of the BUD Touch can be used as a touch pen for your touch-screen electronic devices.
The full kit comes with a 10ml bottle of Tasty Vape. Each bottle is packed with 100mg of cannabidiol (CBD), a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
The BUD Touch Kit includes:
- 1 BUD Touch battery
- 1 BUD Touch Tank
- 1 charger
- 1 silver carrying case
Available with or without one 10ml bottle of Tasty Vape, each containing 100mg of CBD.
Tasty Vape Flavors
7 Citrus Blend
Black and Blue (blackberry/blueberry)
BUD Touch Specs
Diameter: 9.6 mm
Length: 152 mm
Single weight: 20 g
Liquid capacity of each cartridge: 1.5g
Battery capacity: 280mAh
Operating voltage: 3.3~4.2V
Charging time: 2~4 hours
Battery life: more than 300 cycle recharges
CE, ROHS, SGS, FCC
• When the electronic cigarette is not in use, it remains in standby mode
• This e-pen can also be used as a stylus for touch screen phones and computers.
• When in use, the built-in LED light turn on/off automatically and vapor will be produced; there’s no button to hold down while taking a puff.
• After smoking more than five seconds at a time, the LED light will flash three times then the power will be switched off automatically to protect your health. The power will resume automatically when you take a new puff.
• If the LED light flashes 10 times continually, the battery needs to be charged.
Connect the adapter via USB and the indicator light will change from green to red. Once fully charged, the indicator light will turn green again.
• Must be 18 or older
• Do not smoke continuously for more than 15 puffs
• Keep out of reach of children
• Replace the BUD Touch cartridge after use with a new, empty cartridge
• Avoid high temperatures while charging
• Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.